You are here

Financial Aid Appeals

In order to appeal your financial aid suspension, you must:

  • Be enrolled at least half-time.
  • Have a current year FAFSA on file.
  • Use your online account through ULink.
  • Include the circumstances that led to your inability to meet the minimum requirements and what action you plan to take to meet SAP standards.
  • Provide supporting documents and an Academic Plan that will ensure you are able to meet SAP standards.
Excessive Hours Appeal

Once you have exceeded the allowed number of registered hours, you are classified under the category of Probation. If you are trying to earn more than one degree in the same category, such as a double major, you might reach the maximum timeframe before completing your course of study and might need to appeal eligibility.

If you are submitting an over-hours appeal, you must submit an anticipated graduation date from your academic advisor or someone in your college/department who is knowledgeable of your degree plan. An Academic Plan must be completed with each appeal.